WELCOA INAUGURAL START-UP ACCELERATOR
WELCOA’s Inaugural Start-Up Accelerator is an event for innovators who are the change makers, shape shifters, and those on the front lines, developing the next generation of Employee Health and Wellness services, tools, and products.
By participating in WISE, you will get access to feedback and expertise from hospitals systems, national carriers, national brokerages, and technologists.
Win one of 3 prizes, totaling up to $100K (1st place: $60K, 2nd place: $30K, 3rd place: $15K), plus access to an experienced panel of experts to help you take your business to the next level. The grand prize winner will get ongoing access to these experts as business advisors.
Submissions are open until September 30, 2019. Final seven contestants will be announced November 1, 2019. LIVE finale will take place in New Orleans on December 9, 2019.
DO YOU HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA THAT IS READY TO BE SHOWCASED ON A LARGER STAGE?
WELCOA, in partnership with Archetype Solutions Group, is committed to doing our part as a leading association in Employee Health and Wellness to help facilitate investments and accelerate great solutions in the industry.
As such, we have created the WELCOA Inaugural Start-Up Accelerator, an event for innovators who are the change makers, shape shifters, and those on the front lines, developing the next generation of Employee Health and Wellness services, tools, and products.
In a similar fashion to the famous TV show Shark Tank, the most innovative start-ups will pitch to a panel of successful industry experts in our LIVE finale in New Orleans in December.
How to apply
- Revenue – your organization must be recognizing $500K to $3M in revenue
- Product – your solution must be sold through employers that is aimed at benefiting health, wealth, and/or performance at work
- Membership – your organization must be an active member of WELCOA. If you are not currently a WELCOA member, please secure access for your organization
Submissions Need to Contain
- Two-minute video (max) about you and why you’re submitting your company
- 10-slide investor pitch deck
- A one-page overview or copy of your company’s business plan
- In Word or PDF format, please answer
- Why did you start your organization or decide to join it?
- What would you do with the investment money?
- Where does your passion for the health and wellness industry come from?
Note: Contestants may receive questions from the judges for this event during the month of October if something needs to be clarified or requested. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering this contest, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth by WELCOA and Archetype Solutions Group for this event. You are financially responsible for all travel and accommodations to/from Louisiana. Only 2 representatives from each finalist may present at the live event on 12/9/19.